All 107 art Reviews

Warp Witch Warp Witch

This is really good! but some advice. There really should be more contrast between dark and lights with more tones and value to make it feel more like 3d form. Also please put ur logo to the side instead of right in front of the piece please. it's kinda detracting.

FatTackyCats responds:

Thank you for the tip! I used to put my watermarks on the sides until some of my artwork got stolen or re-altered without my permission so now I've just made it a habit to stamp it somewhere over the image. :( Trust me, I really don't want to have to do that because it limits the detail that the viewer can see.

Sexy Alien request Sexy Alien request

This is one sexy ass alien

TripleA096 responds:

omg so clean <3 ^_^ I love it

ShrapnelAnime responds:

Thanks!

Devil-Lynn Devil-Lynn

You seem do have a better understanding of the manga style than most but she looks stiff. look up gesture drawing and you'll be good in no time.

D-Rock responds:

Thanks! I still feel I need to perfect my construction methods. Mapping out the rib cage and hips are still kind of troublesome to me.

Garnette and Alaris Garnette and Alaris

The red head is looking up. Then i should see the under part if her jaw but it doesn't seem to exist O_O

Vaigh responds:

The angle drawn doesn't show the underside.

Gamer Girls: Acapella Gamer Girls: Acapella

hmmm I dont think the fabrics are raping around the skin quite right. You can really see it on the left arm. Besides that it's good. Also the hair doesn't look totally attached to the head.

ChrisArmin responds:

ty, i like getting honest reviews! but.. i must be blind atm, cuz i can't see the flaws. but just as it seems to be with all my pics: i always find some mistakes when looking at them after a few days/weeks.

Gamer Girls: Sherry Gamer Girls: Sherry

I love the texture and line weight. Very easy on the eyes.

Happy Holidays ! Happy Holidays !

That hair is way to big for her head. Those boobs are weirdly shaped. Thats not a skin color and even so the shading and coloring is poor. Basically here's a list of things to learn. Gesture drawing, mannequinization, Anatomy. After that google really good line art and copy whatever it is that the pros are doing. Then color theory. That's the basics.

I Deserve Love Too I Deserve Love Too

lol ^_^ i love it. Is her hand melting or whats up.